Saturday, September 1, 2007

WE ARE DANCING IN THE GRAND FINAL- HAPPY FATHERS DAY




Here we see our resident Grandfather of Dance!! My dad Des O'Connor, he has two loves, his family and football (ok maybe a few other loves like a good yarn or a cold beer could be added to that too!)
Imagine how proud and happy he is that our Performance Team will be on the field dressed in Green & White (go CYMS!!) tomorrow dancing to cheer on the mighty CYMS!! I'm not much of a fan of football but I am a big fan of my DAD!! My dad has supported me and encouraged me and loved me like every little girl deserves to be loved. If I thought he was an amazing Dad he is an even more incredible Grandfather. Dad was in the original CYMS first grade team and scored the first try for CYMS ever. I know he will be cheering us on tomorrow and Leesa and I are so excited that our students can have this fabulous opportunity to perform before an anticipated crowd of 6,000 plus. Imagine the atmosphere!! GO CYMS! GO STEPPING OUT! and of course GO DES-O!!! From all at Stepping Out Dance Factory, we wish all the Dads and Pops and Grandpas the very happiest Fathers Day. You drive us crazy but we love you!

No comments: