Tuesday, September 11, 2007

IT IS ALL HAPPENING.....

Information will be sent home soon about our Concerts, rehearsals and Costuming.......never fear, we run a fairly tight ship. We are still lamenting where 2007 is going but are certainly onto our Concert Season and already making plans for 2008. Yes, it promises to be even bigger and better than this year. i know, I know.....I can hear the cries of "but how??" Just so people remember Dubbo Concert is Saturday, 22nd December (hear those jingle bells....we had better be good!!) and Orange is Sunday, 16th December. Forbes, hang tight, we are still negotiating your dates with venues but we are thinking early December. (will let you know a.s.a.p) In other news, Miss Leesa and yours truly will be undertaking some master classes in Sydney next weekend in preparation for Concert. Stay tuned for Concert themes!! Stock has started to arrive for our shop (check out my new dance sneakers!!! pretty flash hey?) We just have to give our landlord the wriggle on. I can confidently predict that you all will be shopping by the start of Term 4. I wonder who will be the lucky recipients of our VIP cards?! We are overwhelmed by the response to the ORANGE WORKSHOP- so much so that we have opened up a special Adult Workshop so all the ladies and gents can get jiggy with it. I also heard that our Orange Adult class have been invited to perform in the Grand Concert!! The town has been all abuzz with news of their performance. Orange people, get in early to secure your place for the workshop. Places are filling fast and we are really hoping that we can get to meet as many people as possible in this special intensive day of Dance. Anyway, keep those emails and photos coming. it is always fantastic to hear from you. My computer (not the one I am on) is currently in hospital suffering from OVER-USE-ITIS! meanwhile, I am making do with Immy's......next, I could be on Onny's Barbie laptop but just know my dedication to the blog will not falter.

No comments: