CONCERT DAYS ORGANISATION
CONCERT DAY Saturday, 12th Dec 2pm and Sunday , 13th Dec 11am Show & 5pm show
· An Order of Appearance is on this note. Please be aware that parents are required to change students if they are involved in more than one routine or make own arrangements to have another parent dress and change your child.
· Students appearing in the first half are asked to be at the venue by 1pm (2pm Saturday show) 10.15am (11am show) & 4.15pm (5pm show)fully dressed, with hair & make up done for first routine. Please enter through back stage entrance ( Carrington Ave), locate your name ( in class rolls- as per order of appearance) and mark your name off.
· Students appearing in the second half only are asked to be at the venue by 3pm (2pm Saturday show) ,12noon (11am show ) & 6.00pm (5pm show)and follow same instructions as set out above. If students are watching the concert they need to report backstage for 2nd half ( if that is when their item is) at the times given.
· Parents leaving auditorium to dress performers throughout performance will be granted Back of House access through a door located near Door 1. ( foyer area past toilets) We ask that you exit the auditorium from Door 2 and 3 only to gain access to this door to back stage. Exiting from these doors will ensure minimum disruption to performers and patrons. Please acquaint yourself with this door before the performance commences. Likewise, students will need to follow same procedure if leaving auditorium to go backstage for a performance or change of costume. Alternatively, parents with costume changes can access BOH through the Oxley Room.
· No one is allowed to sit in the aisles or on the steps under any circumstances (WH & S).
· Mobile phones must be turned off during the performances.
· Students who have tickets to watch are permitted to leave backstage area after they have performed. All students must sign out on class roll and Students under 12 years of age must be collected from backstage area /dressing rooms/ Oxley Room by a parent or guardian.
· ALL students will be reappearing in the Finales’ but it is at discretion of parents for young students if they stay for all shows or if they return home for a rest. Students will be notified via a voice over when it is time to return backstage for FINALE’. The 2015 Presentation will follow the 5pm Performance. We would really like to acknowledge all students and have them present for Presentation. Tiny Tot students will be presented during their finale in the 5pm show.
· Refreshments will be served in the bar area.
· Classes for 2015 will cease on Sunday, 13th December. There will be no Saturday classes on Saturday, 12th December. We thank you for the tremendous support and enthusiasm shown by all students and their families throughout 2015 and we look forward to celebrating this in our production. 2015 Enrolment Information will be sent out in January and our 2015 Enrolment Days will be advertised in Dubbo Photo News and on our Facebook Page. Private Tuition for Eisteddfods will commence in early January 2015- Please register your interest with Miss Rikki on 041 336 1724.
· GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU SHINE!