CONCERT DAY Saturday, 3rd Dec 2pm and Sunday , 4th 11am Show & 5pm show
· An Order of Appearance is on this note. Please be aware that parents are required to change students if they are involved in more than one routine or make own arrangements to have another parent dress and change your child.
· Students appearing in the first half are asked to be at the venue by 1pm (2pm Saturday show) 10.15am (11am show) & 4.15pm (5pm show)fully dressed, with hair & make up done for first routine. Please enter through back stage entrance ( Carrington Ave), locate your name ( in class rolls- as per order of appearance) and mark your name off. Students will be supervised in large dressing room and called forth by our Stage Manager for their appearance. Our first half of our program is timed for one hour and fifteen mins. All Angelina students will appear in a special Tiny Tots finale at the close of first half. There will then be a twenty minute interval. If watching the show please collect your child at interval if they have a ticket. Students only appearing in first half and who don’t have family in attendance can be collected to go home.
· Students appearing in the second half only are asked to be at the venue by 3pm (2pm Saturday show) ,12noon (11am show ) & 6.00pm (5pm show)and follow same instructions as set out above. If students are watching the concert they need to report backstage for 2nd half ( if that is when their item is) at the times given. The second half of the show has an estimated running time of one hour. All students present are invited back on stage for a full cast Finale. Following our Sunday 5pm show will be our 2016 Presentation ( for all students except Angelina & Little Stars Jazz.)
· Parents leaving auditorium to dress performers throughout performance will be granted Back of House access through a door located near Door 1. ( foyer area past toilets) We ask that you exit the auditorium from Door 2 and 3 only to gain access to this door to back stage. Exiting from these doors will ensure minimum disruption to performers and patrons. Please acquaint yourself with this door before the performance commences. Likewise, students will need to follow same procedure if leaving auditorium to go backstage for a performance or change of costume. This will only be possible if we have sufficient volunteers for each show to man the access doors. Otherwise parents will need to walk around to Backstage entrance.
· No one is allowed to sit in the aisles or on the steps under any circumstances (WH & S).
· Mobile phones must be turned off during the performances.
· Students who have tickets to watch are permitted to leave backstage area after they have performed. All students must sign out on class roll and Students under 12 years of age must be collected from backstage area /dressing rooms/ Oxley Room by a parent or guardian. We ask only one representative per student for collection due to the limited space and size of our cast.
· ALL students will be reappearing in the Finales’ but it is at discretion of parents for young students if they stay for all shows or if they return home for a rest. Students will be notified via a voice over when it is time to return backstage for FINALE’. The 2016 Presentation will follow the 5pm Performance. We would really like to acknowledge all students and have them present for Presentation. Tiny Tot students will be presented on the 9th December at a special Presentation. Invites have been sent home.
· Refreshments will be served in the bar area.
· Classes for 2016 will cease on Sunday, 4th December. There will be no Saturday classes on Saturday, 3rd December. Our little superstars need to prepare for their performance and faculty will be at theatre preparing for a big but exciting weekend. We thank you for the tremendous support and enthusiasm shown by all students and their families throughout 2016 and we look forward to celebrating this in our production. Stepping Out Dance Factory truly is a special place made more so by the beautiful families within our fold. 2016 Enrolment Information will be available soon via an online Enrolment Form and our 2016 Enrolment Days will be advertised in Dubbo Photo News and on our Facebook Page. Private Tuition for Eisteddfods will commence in early January 2016- Please register your interest with Miss Rikki on 041 336 1724.
· GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU SHINE!
DON’T STOP THE MUSIC
- A TRIBUTE TO THE DREAMERS, MOVERS & SHAKERS
· OPENING- “Bless This Show/ Don’t Stop The Music/ Your Song -Eisteddfod Troupe Performance students with vocalist Bella Gibson
· Lullaby –Angelina students
· Star Ballet- Grade 1 with Amelia Chapman
· Let It Be- 14 years Modern Performance
· Funkytown- 6 Years jazz
· Edelweiss – Grade 2/3 Ballet
· Aladdin – Primary Ballet
· Magic Carpet Ride- Intermediate Modern
· Annie- 8 Years Performance
· Nutcracker- Pre-Primary Ballet with Maddie/ Onny
· Degas – Grade 4 Ballet
· DJ- Junior Hip Hop
· Bust a Move- Senior Tap
· High School Musical- 12 years Performance
· Sharpay- Junior Jazz
· Welcome to the 50s- Intermediate Tap
· *5pm performance only – Princesses- Angelina Class
· Tiny Tots Finale’ with Madeline Gibson and teacher assistants
Interval -20 mins
Chicago – Senior Performance
· Goodship Lollipop – Little Stars featuring Charlotte Scott
· Inter/Advanced Tap
· Strings Ballet- Senior Ballet
· Abba- Junior Tap
· Michael Jackson- Boys Class
· Intermediate Hip Hop
· Surfs Up- 8 years Jazz
· Bowie Jazz- 10 years Jazz featuring Liberty McCarthy & Hannah Coote
· Step Up- Senior Hip Hop
· Queen Tribute- 12 years Jazz
· Madonna Medley- Senior Jazz
· Purple Rain- Junior Modern
· Prince Tribute- 14 Years Jazz
· Farewell Dance
· Hallejuah- Senior Modern
· SLIDESHOW 2016
· FINALE’- all students