CONCERT DAY Saturday, 2nd Dec 2pm and Sunday , 3rd Dec 11am Show & 5pm show
· An Order of Appearance is on this note. Please be aware that parents are required to change students if they are involved in more than one routine or make own arrangements to have another parent dress and change your child.
· Students appearing in the first half are asked to be at the venue by 1pm (2pm Saturday show) 10.15am (11am show) & 4.15pm (5pm show)fully dressed, with hair & make up done for first routine. Please enter through back stage entrance ( Carrington Ave), locate your name ( in class rolls- as per order of appearance) and mark your name off. Students will be supervised in large dressing room and called forth by our Stage Manager for their appearance. Our first half of our program is timed for one hour and fifteen mins. All Angelina students will appear in a special Tiny Tots finale at the close of first half. After careful consideration, we have decided that we will present Angelina students with something special during their finale rather than conduct another Presentation. We are mindful of how busy the lead up to Christmas is and didn’t want to impose any more pressure on our families. There will then be a twenty minute interval. If watching the show please collect your child at interval if they have a ticket or ticket holders can return to audience immediately after their performance. Students only appearing in first half and who don’t have family in attendance can be collected to go home.
· Students appearing in the second half only are asked to be at the venue by 3pm (2pm Saturday show) ,12noon (11am show ) & 6.00pm (5pm show)and follow same instructions as set out above. If students are watching the concert they need to report backstage for 2nd half ( if that is when their item is) at the times given. The second half of the show has an estimated running time of one hour. All students present are invited back on stage for a full cast Finale. Following our Sunday 5pm show will be our 2017 Presentation ( for all students except Angelina dancers who would have already been presented.)
· Parents leaving auditorium to dress performers throughout performance will be granted Back of House access through a door located near Door 1. ( foyer area past toilets) We ask that you exit the auditorium from Door 2 and 3 only to gain access to this door to back stage. Exiting from these doors will ensure minimum disruption to performers and patrons. Please acquaint yourself with this door before the performance commences. Likewise, students will need to follow same procedure if leaving auditorium to go backstage for a performance or change of costume. This will only be possible if we have sufficient volunteers for each show to man the access doors. Otherwise parents will need to walk around to Backstage entrance.
· No one is allowed to sit in the aisles or on the steps under any circumstances (WH & S).
· Mobile phones must be turned off during the performances.
· Students who have tickets to watch are permitted to leave backstage area after they have performed. All students must sign out on class roll and Students under 12 years of age must be collected from backstage area /dressing rooms/ Oxley Room by a parent or guardian. We ask only one representative per student for collection due to the limited space and size of our cast.
· ALL students will be reappearing in the Finales’ but it is at discretion of parents for young students if they stay for all shows or if they return home for a rest. Students will be notified via a voice over when it is time to return backstage for FINALE’. The 2017 Presentation will follow the 5pm Performance. We would really like to acknowledge all students and have them present for Presentation.
· Refreshments will be served in the bar area.
· Classes for 2017 will cease on Sunday, 3rd December. There will be no Saturday classes on Saturday, 2nd December. Our little superstars need to prepare for their performance and faculty will be at theatre preparing for a big but exciting weekend. We thank you for the tremendous support and enthusiasm shown by all students and their families throughout 2017 and we look forward to celebrating this in our production. Stepping Out Dance Factory truly is a special place made more so by the beautiful families within our fold. 2018 Enrolment Information will be available soon via an online Enrolment Form and our 2018 Enrolment Days will be advertised in Dubbo Photo News and on our Facebook Page. Private Tuition for Eisteddfods will commence in early January 2016- Please register your interest with Miss Rikki on 041 336 1724.
· GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU SHINE!
· Order of Appearance
· 1. OPENING- “Light it up/Burning up/Firework-Eisteddfod Troupe Performance students with vocalist Bella Gibson
· 2. Angelina students
· 3. 10 years Jazz- Time to party
· 4. 14 Years Jazz- Diamonds are a girl’s best friend
· 5. Junior Jazz- Fireworks
· 6. Intermediate Modern- Lanterns
· 7. 6 Years jazz- Uptown Girl featuring Willow Scott and Ayla Brown
· 8. Grade 1- Beauty and the Beast
· 9. Grade 3 and 4 Ballet- A moment lasts forever
· 10. Senior Jazz- Pretty Young Thing
· 11. Maddie Gibson – Guest Artist
· 12. Intermediate Hip Hop- Star Wars
· 13. Pre-Primary Ballet -You’ll be in my Heart featuring Immy
· 14. Grade 2 Ballet- Colours of the ‘Wind’
· 15. Inter/Advanced Tap- Aladdin
· 16. Intermediate Tap and Junior Tap- Happy Feet featuring Jade Widdison
· 17. Junior Modern- Moana featuring Zoe
· *5pm performance only – Angelina Class- Rapunzel 18.
· Tiny Tots Finale’
· 19. Junior Performance- School of Rock
· Interval -20 mins
· 20. Senior Performance- 9 to 5
· 21. 8 years Classical
· 22. Junior Hip Hop- Construction Workers
· 23. Senior Hip Hop- Work
· 24. 12 years Jazz- Super heroes
· 25. Primary Ballet- You are my Sunshine
· 26. Amelia Chapman- 2017 Scholarship Winner
· 27. Boys Class- Grease Featuring Bella, Cale and the Pink Ladies
· 28. Senior Tap-America
· 29. Bella Keenan- Guest Artist
· 30. Senior Ballet- Amazing Grace
· 31. 8 years Jazz- Meet me at the ball game
· 32. Senior Modern- New York
· 33. Intermediate Advanced Modern- Read all about it34. Farewell Dance SLIDESHOW 2017 FINALE’- all student