Wednesday, March 18, 2009

SWEET 80s CHILD OF MINE

MISS EMMA, an 80s baby is about to turn 21!! I have taken a look back at pics of me in the 80s ( at one stage thought I may even publish one) but that may forever tarnish my mystique! the 80s it seems was not my era! I will however be in 80s garb along with my family on Saturday night to celebrate EJDJ's coming of age! look out for pics next week! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL! I think it was Em's 21st that prompted the really expensive moisturiser purchase! It is kinda sobering but incredibly special when you have taught someone their entire childhood and then that someone works for you and becomes one of your most adored! Emma assures me I have never changed.................but then she is that kind of girl! I would give her the key to the door but let's face it, she has had it for years and most nights she has to lock up anyway because I can't find mine! LOVE YOU EJDJ!

No comments: