Wednesday, March 18, 2009

PITTER PATTER PITTER PATTER- IS THAT LITTLE TINY DANCING FEET I HEAR?

"Before you were born, I carried you under my heart. From the moment you arrive in this world until the moment I leave it, I will always carry you in my heart."
- Mandy Harrison
It is no surprise that I love Babies, ask any poor baby who is wheeled into the studio! I within but a heartbeat am diving into the recesses of prams, mothers arms or baby pouches for a peek! I LOVE BABIES! I have four beautiful children who were it seems just days ago cocooned in my arms as newborns. CLUCK! CLUCK! I am so excited that my great friend and my lovely pas de deux partner in Stepping Out is but 7 weeks from encountering her own miracle when she gazes into her own baby's eyes for the first time. That first meeting of mother and child is truly magical. You look into your child's eyes and you see a profound beauty and wisdom. Leesa is looking heartbreakingly beautiful and all aglow with her beautiful baby! I can't wait to meet this special little person and share in each step that he/she will make. STEPPING OUT is holding a BABY SHOWER this Sunday, March 22nd at the Milestone Hotel to celebrate the impending arrival. celebrations will kick off at 11am and all who know and love Leesa are most welcome. Come and have a champagne with us. See you there!

No comments: