Wednesday, March 18, 2009

GUESS WHO IS GOING TO SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE FRIDAY NIGHT?


RA HA HA yes it is I?? Are you all insanely jealous? Will I be toting "STEPPING OUT ROCKS" sign or will I be too enamoured by Jason Coleman to care? Will I storm judges table and angrily demand Danny be reinstated? Will I be mistaken for Bonnie Lythgoe and be whisked into VIP entrance? ( hope not- have a new moisturiser that claims in 4 weeks I will look 10 years younger!!)Will Nat Bassingthwaite go missing and I mysteriously appear on stage as guest host? ( Nat gaffered taped and in my handbag!!) RA HA HA so many questions people and you will have to wait until Sunday night to see. ( all those who receive my show text messages never fear I will give you updates ASAP) I hear that mobile phones are confiscated.....it will be like they sever a limb? So, in the meantime, what to wear?

No comments: