Sunday, August 19, 2007

ORANGE EISTEDDFOD

Miss Leesa may be a local but I'm not!! Immy, Onny, Cale, Arch and I are heading to Orange on Friday for the Orange Eisteddfod. Good luck to all of our soloists going down earlier in the week. We are staying at the Templars Mill Motel along with Sonya & Beanie O'Connor, The Rices and The Bunts. I hope they show us a good time. The kids are dancing on Saturday but I am hoping for a look around the shops on Friday (hello "Danielle Louise."!!)A big hello to my Aunty Betty and cousins Liz, Cheryl, Mick, Karlie & Trisanne. Performance Kids should all have copies of the program and our notes. I can't wait to see Miss Leesa's Adult Jazz class in action. We are looking forward to what will be our last Eisteddfod for the year. Then it is all systems go for ballet exams and Concert!! If you see me in Orange, say hello. Good luck Girls!!
NEWS FLASH!!!! WE HAD A FANTASTIC FEW DAYS IN ORANGE!! I will be giving full coverage of our adventures, successes, moments, funny stories and quotes when I fully recover.........,I have been a little unwell (giddy from all the success and good times.) I will try and catch up on some sleep (thanks to The Archful Dodger's antics) and fill you all in over next few days.

No comments: