Tuesday, August 28, 2007

THE NEXT DAY OR RATHER THE NIGHT THAT BECAME DAY


Saturday!! Was i as fresh as a daisy?? NO!! I was also battling what had been a queasy feeling that suddenly became a "shoot me" type sickness. Thank heavens for Sonya who got Immy looking beautiful for me while I attempted to pack up car and kids for theatre. Yes Onny was trying to help and yes it did result in Arch bungy jumping from bed onto concrete. Through my tears (i am such a drama queen) I got to the theatre, stopping occasionally to check on Archer for signs of concussion. Arriving at the theatre, I realised it was a Case of Mission Impossible and so made an emergency call for back -up to the dressing room. Thanks to Julie Richardson & Tracey Burns who came to the rescue. Thankfully Leesa was there as radiant and calm as usual. The kids looked fantastic and were excited. It was contagious and even the Theatre Nazi's could not rain on my parade. (ok so they did, a little bit......but I got over it as me and the pram were sent to the foyer.) Still, I got to see the magic of our kids on the screen in the foyer. Congratulations on all the fantastic results. From my little spot in the foyer, I got to witness quite alot and I have to say, once again, how incredibly proud I am of our studio. We are Mr Johnothan (phew.) Final tally was 2nd in 12yrs Contemporary, 3rd in 10yrs Classical, 3rd in 12yrs Modern, Highly Commended in 8 yrs Jazz (YAY our little champions!Yes Holly you got a weally big cheer), Highly Commended in a hotly contested 12yrs Jazz, 1st in the Adult section (this deserves its very own section), Highly Commended in Open Jazz and 1st in Open Trio (go Kershiah, Breannah & Jacinta.)

No comments: