Saturday, August 11, 2007

CONGRATULATIONS MISS LEESA & AARON

I have just heard the most amazing news!! I am very happy to announce that our beautiful Miss Leesa said YES to Aaron Chaseling last night. MISS LEESA GOT ENGAGED!! Whoo hoo! Congratulations to them both from all of us at Stepping Out. I have just gotten off the phone to Gail and we are so excited. I wonder if Miss Leesa will really get married in Las Vegas by an Elvis impersonator like she has joked about in the past. Maybe while we are over in Disneyland?! Meanwhile, I am about to celebrate my 10 yr anniversary- how frightening is that?? Miss Leesa will be back on Tuesday. (have heard the ring is divine!! I can't wait to see it!!) May they live happily ever after...........will keep you posted on any news as I hear it.

No comments: