Tuesday, August 14, 2007

MISS LEESA IS BACK

Miss Leesa dragged her left hand into the studio today.(heavy stuff!!) Her ring is stunning and it is great to have her back!! She is certainly having a brilliant time of late. She text me from the airport last night to tell me that they had been upgraded to business class on the flight home..............nice!! Anyway, while I thought we would spend some time nattering about the wedding plans, Leesa was thinking Concert!! I got confused thinking wow this will be some Wedding but it seems no, her huuuuge plans are for our Concert Season. Is it really that time already?? It only seems like yesterday that we were planning 2006 Concerts! The word on the street is that this year will be bigger and better than ever. I can't wait!! I love Concerts and as I have told Leesa, organising a wedding is nothing in comparison to a Dance Concert. I thought their vows would have been a fitting finale this year but I think they have other plans. Just know, I will keep you updated. Oh, Leesa brought me back an early birthday present!! You should have seen my happy dance!! I got a FAB bag and I love it! I will take it to bed tonight. It is beautiful. Thanks Leesa...............ahh (sigh,) strokes leather on bag, time for another happy jig......

1 comment:

Rikki said...

Mmmmm what is going on? sometimes this post is on the site, sometimes not.............