Saturday, July 12, 2008

I AM LOVING.........

I am loving Grant Davies books, "Think Like a Champion, Dance Like a Star" and "The Next Step." Both books are just so inspiring and I haven't even yet turned to the audio companion!! I love how this man thinks!! The whole premise is that everything in our external world starts with our internal world!! The books are full of powerful affirmations and fantastic quotes, "Remember when you see a man at the top of a mountain, he didn't fall there." I love is emphasis on work ethic ("a journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."), his emphasis on positivity ("When you dance, your purpose is not to a certain place on the floor. It's to enjoy each step along the way.") and the sense of gritty determination ("Fall seven times, stand up eight.") Every page urges you to the best you can be. So take time out today, to find your joy, to be grateful, to dance, to laugh....................
"For I believe that whatever the terrain our feet can learn to dance
Whatever stone life may sling, We can moan or we can sing."- John Bucchino
Thankyou Mr Grant, oh guru of dance, your dvd on Mind & Body Conditioning is hot in my hands. Think his summer workshop is an absolute must, anyone keen let me know. WE can stalk him en masse.

No comments: