Saturday, July 12, 2008

HOLIDAYS!!



I am finally feeling like I have had a break- I really needed a week off just to unwind. I know we are all in for a super busy term and I wanted to go back recharged!! The girls and I had a great time at Mamma Mia....if you haven't seen it, YOU MUST!! It is such a joyful, uplifting, feel good movie! I laughed, I cried and I wanted to DANCE!! Leesa, Gail, Emmy J, Rachel and myself travelled to the DANCE EXPO In Sydney and that certainly helped with inspiration for Term 3!!We sampled some unreal products, saw some exciting new dance programs, oohed and ahhed at some cool shoes, costumes and dancewear plus got to encounter the Guru of Dance, Grant Davies!! Watch out kids in Stretch class- we have some great new methods! I am now counting down the days to SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!!

No comments: