Saturday, December 1, 2007

COONAMBLE DRESS REHEARSAL

Well done to all of our Coonamble students and their teacher Miss Brittany. I was fortunate to be out there today with Gail to see everyone hard at work. Thanks to Patriece Grant and Bree for lending a hand and some fabulous mums who also joined in the efforts of making today a success. It is a huge learning curve for everyone out there being Miss Brittany's and Coonamble's first Concert. Well done to all the mums who did their best with make up and hair. We promise you it gets easier. We thought all the kids looked beautiful and looked like they were having a ball. Official countdown- 1 week to go. Our best wishes for a fabulous week of classes and rehearsals. I got to spy some fantastic talent (including 2 great boys or should I say 3, Cale surprised me with an impromptu dance routine on stage and I have to say, "He's got the music in him.") So, Coonamble get ready to ROCK!!

No comments: