Sunday, October 21, 2012

CATCH UP

It's Concert Time and in the excitement and craziness of 2012 I have completely overlooked the Blog. Since the introduction of our Facebook page and the ease this means of Social Media delivers, I must apologise for abandoning the other great mecca of Stepping Out news, pics and info, our blog. I do however suggest if you have a Facebook account that you HIT LIKE immediately so that your newsfeed can keep you regularly updated on all things STEPPING OUT related. So, how do I update you on all that has happened in what has been one of our more successful and happy years of dancing in the Central West. mmmmmmmmm, I will try. So many wonderful things have happened to Stepping Out students, their familes and staff this year. So as I set adrift on memory bliss, grap yourself a cuppa and let's get reacquainted. SOON THIS BLOG WILL BE YOUR BIBLE TO ALL THINGS CONCERT. In the meantime, enjoy my look at the year 2012.
BALLET EXAMS WERE A HUGE SUCCESS WITH OUTSTANDING RESULTS BY ALL CANDIDATES
More pics and news to follow.

No comments: