Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Holidays are Disappearing

Hey there All you Stepping Outers,
Thought I should drop in and say hello! I have seen heaps of you in last week which has been unreal! You all look to be loving your holidays! We are finalising timetable now and will be available for you at Enrolment day!Thanks to everyone who has emailed me or expressed interest in specific classes. It's nice to hear from me! Wow, we are going to have some beautiful soloists this year!Miss Leesa tells me there is a baby bump ( about time!) but I am yet to see it!We are looking forward to seeing you all very soon as Term 1 approaches! I am hoping my Nintendo Wii is here tomorrow ( so are kids- how spoilt are they? we have just had Christmas) but more importantly Wii Fit! I need to be ready for classes and fear, I like all of us probably, have over indulged but oh my hasn't it been great!! Miss Emma has a Wii Fit. News of her success meant I coveted one even more! If you have any cool news from hols or great pics from concert or your exciting lives, email me at rikki@steppingoutdance.com.au! Vincent emailed me to let me know about his exhausting but wonderful time at Brent St Summer Camp! RG DANCE ( those kids are machines) emailed me about their fab Summer Camp next week! I was going to take Immy and Onny but hey, holidays are so precious and Mr David is sporting an injury ( not a dance one hahaha) but he is in cast. Remember if you can't make enrolment day, just send in your form! Start stretching people, classes start soon!

No comments: