Tuesday, January 6, 2009

HIGHSCHOOL MUSICAL ON STAGE


Hey,
I bet most of our students have enjoyed Highschool Musical 3- I know I did!! I had the pleasure of accompanying 5 young ladies to the movies and then the greater pleasure of accompanying the starstruck 5 crazed fans complete with "I LOVE TROY" tshirts downtown. I walked at a comfortable distance from them but secretly yearned for my own "I LOVE TROY" shirt too! Be still my beating heart! Gotta love a man (ok boy) who can dance.
The 3 SlackSmith ladies are huge HSM fans, we have seen it on tv, on the big screen, on ice and so it only seemed right that we were there to see it on stage. AMAZING!! Great dancing! We had a ball. We saw the Cattos there! Brinley seemed most impressed. Immy and Onny loved it! The kids were invited up for the encore- it was very exciting! Anyway, go see it! You will love it ( and wow, the tickets have really come down in price since I first looked into it so bargain for kids!!)

No comments: