Tuesday, January 27, 2009

BACK TO SCHOOL (and DANCE!!!!YAY!)

Hey,
I farewelled two little girls at the school gates this morning who were raring to go! So, the weather is hot but so is the excitement levels! Since, my last post, I have attended 3 successful enrolment days and it has been so nice to see so many familiar and new faces! We have had lots of enrolments and look forward to classes starting back in Dubbo on Monday, Feb 2nd!!
Don't forget to book your Private Lesson spot with me or Miss Emma a.s.a.p. Email me at rikki@steppingoutdance.com.au as we have lots of interested soloists!
I have been going through music and sourcing ideas for all of our new routines for 2009 ( yes, if you have sen me driving around, shaking my head or moving strangely through the tinted windows, it is because I am probably making up a dance. Pedestrians beware! )
For all of our kids going back to school this week, our best wishes. Work hard, be enthusiastic and strive to do your best! Face your challenges with a smile and be a friend to all!
Education is not the filling of a pail,
but the lighting of a fire.
Wiliam Butler Yeats

Have a great year everyone! I look forward to sharing my love for dance with you and know through the years that this simple quote is so true;
We cannot hold a torch to light another's path without brightening our own.
Ben Sweetland

Thankyou for lighting up my world! See you in class.

No comments: