Sunday, April 13, 2008

BEACH WEDDING BABE

Well Leesa and her family and friends certainly enjoyed a beautiful day at her nuptials on April 5th. Leesa and Aaron were married on the beach at Jervis Bay and it was beautiful. The beach looked amazing and awaiting all the guests on the sand were gift bags with white haviana thongs and wine flutes engraved with "Leesa loves Aaron." White flags made a path for the gorgeous bride to navigate her way down the sand embankment and rose petals were strewn along her path. Leesa had a parasol and I can remember looking up at her as she came down through the trees and onto the sand and thinking this is a picture. Leesa was accompanied by her Mum and Dad on either side of her. I cried, I just had to. So many feelings.....I cry at all things beautiful for one but I was also just so happy for her. I also thought of Gail and Rick and my own children and how quickly our life journey unravels and all the wonderful things that happen to us on the way. The weather was perfect and Aaron and Leesa laughed and smiled through their vows. One of the coolest things was that Leesa walked down the aisle to "The Girl from Ipanema" sung by a very cool cat on guitar. The whole day was just a most stylish affair. I can't wait to see the official photos of the day. After the vows, we all enjoyed canapes and champagne on the beach before heading back to the luxurious beach pad for the reception. The food was just divine.......then I cried again, actually we all cried because Rick (Leesa's dad) sang for her. it was just awwwwwwwwwwww. All in all, a beautiful beginning to what I hope and know will be a beautiful union

No comments: