Thursday, April 7, 2011

WHEN YOUR PHONE RINGS AND IT'S..........??????

So yes my phone rings, beeps, vibrates almost constantly.....so sure, it could be anyone. I have had so many calls this week from new students! Term 2 looks set to be big and of course there have been calls wanting some holiday lessons but imagine my surprise when the phone rings, I answer to discover, my old pal MR MICKEY MOUSE inviting us back for a triumphant RETURN USA DANCE TOUR! YAY!! ( Cartwheel, Toyota leap, much squealing, much pinching myself!!)
YES STEPPING OUT IS GOING BACK TO DISNEYLAND IN 2012! Email the gorgeous Miss Leesa at leesa@steppingoutdance.com.au and she will send your way an itinerary ( yes it's even more amazing this time around) and pricing for this incredible adventure. Everyone is welcome. We learnt so much from last trip so if possible, this one will be even better.
HOLLYWOOD IS CALLING!

No comments: