Thursday, April 7, 2011

STAGE MOTHERS!!! PFFFFFT

So, just letting you know, I am now a very proud and dedicated SOCCER MUM and NETBALL MUM. Funny moment, our costume designer extraordinaire and devoted Aunt, Sonya was spotted at the soccer ovals commenting on how great they looked in their red "costumes!" Try uniforms, but hey, I agree, a little bit of sequin, a little bit of razzle dazzle and they would have looked even better! WHOO !! GO ORANA SPURS! GO ST FUNKY FAIRIES!
I just went a little bit GAGA but am loving the opportunity to support from the sidelines. Let's hope Cale and Onny don't possess my sporting ummm "prowess."
So, after hearing news reports of a Sydney coach who was beseiged by fold out chairs and had to defend himself with scissors, I am hoping, come Eisteddfod season that I don't see any of my beloved stage mums approach with similar weapons of destruction. Pointe shoes can be deadly!

No comments: