Saturday, January 22, 2011

TAP INTO YOUR SPIRIT IN 2011

Hi All,
Yesterday at Enrolment Day, I had yet another light bulb moment when I was able to re discover just how incredibly lucky I am to do what I do, surrounded by such positivity and enthusiasm. I am indeed blessed to be embarking on yet another year of sharing my love for dance with you all. As I listened to student's choices, hopes, dreams, aspirations, requests to be pushed to greater heights, I mused on the power of the spirit and made a vow that I would do my very best to elevate the spirits of all whom I encounter this year. Little Evie was so excited to be back surrounded by you all. How fortunate my family is to have you all laying your footprints in our hearts and minds? Thank you!
I have recently had a few reminders of how important it is to cherish the good and abandon the negative. Our time here is so fleeting but our power to do better and be better is so great! Let's make a difference this year.
Here are some fantastic quotes;
"JUST PUT YOUR EAR DOWN NEXT TO YOUR SOUL AND LISTEN HARD."- Anne Sexton
"THERE IS FORCE IN THE UNIVERSE, WHICH IF WE PERMIT IT, WILL FLOW THROUGH US AND PRODUCE MIRACULOUS RESULTS."- Ghandi
"THE HUMAN SPIRIT IS STRONGER THAN ANYTHING THAT CAN HAPPEN TO IT."- George C. Scott
"ABOVE ALL, WATCH WITH GLITTERING EYES THE WHOLE WORLD AROUND YOU, BECAUSE THE GREATEST SECRETS ARE ALWAYS HIDDEN IN THE MOST UNLIKELY PLACES. THOSE WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN MAGIC WILL NEVER FIND IT."- Roald Dahl
"EACH PERSON HAS AN IDEAL, A HOPE, A DREAM WHICH REPRESENTS THE SOUL. WE MUST GIVE TO IT THE WARMTH OF LOVE, THE LIGHT OF UNDERSTANDING AND THE ESSENCE OF ENCOURAGEMENT.'- Colby Dorr Dam
Have a Wonderful Year! Let your Light Shine

No comments: