Wednesday, January 12, 2011

CONCERT DVD




WOW I finally got to sit down and enjoy our 2010 Concert DVD- if I thought it looked spectacular from sidestage well I was completely blown away when I got to see it in its full glory. HUGE CONGRATS to all and a very special thank you to Colin & Laurie Rouse for another wonderful year of capturing our studio and making us look even more wonderful. Rouse Photography has some incredible shots from Concert, both dress rehearsals and live stage shots. I spent 3 fab hrs looking through all the incredible photos from 2010 Concert & Eisteddfods- it was like a year in review, it all came rushing back to me. Go visit Colin & Laurie at their new location, 22 Leonard St and see for yourself. Concert DVDS are still available. Here are some fantastic shots currently being used in our 2011 Advertsing Campaign. Nice work!

No comments: