Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

What a year?! On this New Year's Eve, I find myself in a contemplative state as we await some important farewells.....................if this year has taught me anything it's that we must appreciate the now, the moment. So reach out and live for the today in the hope there will be a big, bright tomorrow. The washing can wait, the worries can disappear, look into the faces of all those who matter, let them know how important they are and Smile. Dance Your Merry Dance each day!
“Another fresh new year is here . . .
Another year to live!
To banish worry, doubt, and fear,
To love and laugh and give!

This bright new year is given me
To live each day with zest . . .
To daily grow and try to be
My highest and my best!

I have the opportunity
Once more to right some wrongs,
To pray for peace, to plant a tree,
And sing more joyful songs!”

No comments: