Wednesday, December 9, 2009

First Dress Rehearsal a Resounding Success- Dance Teachers Elated but Exhausted




Hi All, I have been up for a couple of hours now obsessing over everything Concert. The plan was set the alarm for 5.30am and finally fold that laundry up (mmmmm yeah the laundry from several posts ago still sits there) but I got side tracked by my Concert TO DO list. I just had to share a sneak pre view of our Future Stars Ballet class and also congratulate all students involved in yesterday's Dress Rehearsal. WOW! I don't want to say too much for fear it is all a dream but I just can't believe how well you all are performing and the costuming, OH MY! OUR VISION IS COMING TOGETHER! So many incredible acts! Miss Emma is a genius. Big thanks to parents who rushed from work to get their little darlings looking gorgeous! Your children will remember this. I promise! These are the moments that make our childhood so special! ( Meanwhile, I hope my own children don't recall too much of Mummy's Pre Concert behaviour........scary! Hahahahaha)Special thanks to Darienne & Narelle for holding the fort in the foyer. TWO MORE SLEEPS!!!

No comments: