Sunday, November 8, 2009

EUROPE ADVENTURE

Hey All,
Plans for Europe are still going ahead behind the scenes. Dance Around the World is just co-ordinating info for 2011 ( which should become available this month) so we can finalise details and get rolling with our next trip of a life time. I have just been madly researching on the net and can't wait. So do not despair, we are still oooooo la la ing. In the meantime, Concert beckons. I am soooo excited! I have been checking in on Costumes, loving our Music ( THANKYOU FOR THE MUSIC) indeed and having goose bump moments in class as it all materialises before our eyes.
I love this time of year! Magic is all around us. In the hustle and bustle, don't forget to take a look around and see it and feel it! We are so blessed.

You say grace before meals. All right. But I say grace before the concert and the opera, and grace before the play and pantomime, and grace before I open a book, and grace before sketching, painting, swimming, fencing, boxing, walking, playing, dancing and grace before I dip the pen in the ink. ~G.K. Chesterton


For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: