Saturday, July 18, 2009

SYTYCD TOUR


I know many of our students kickstarted their holidays with a trip to the SYTYCD Top 10 Concert in either Newcastle or Sydney! We had a great trip down to Newcastle and awesome seats. I have to say stand out performer for me was TIMOMATIC- so am very excited he is coming to Dubbo on 8th August for the Workshop. WOW! Talk about Mr Charisma! Of course Dubbo Boy, Charles was also phenomenal and all in all it was a spectacular concert! ( We had great seats which meant Penny was ummmm very audible and special mention must be made to the obsessed teenagers behind us who I occasionally felt violent towards! How much do they love Charlie? Too much, I say when its being screamed as they draw each breath! I guess as Reg and I reminisced we felt the same last year when we had Henry moments. Timomatic- you nearly gave me a Henry moment and then I remembered my age!!!) My fave routines were Black saturday Tribute, Single Ladies, Halo, Love Story and the Jazz Medley! Celebrity spots included Julie & Bec Richardson, Tracey & Paris Burns, Narelle, Sophie & Jacquie Brabrook, Darienne, Holly & Meg Keizer, Leisa & Georgie erskine and of course the Rice Girls and travelling companions ( Reggie, Millie & Katie) and the formidable Slack-Smith women Immy, Onny & me!! Onny did some pretty impressive gangsta moves to entice Timomatic our way but then refused to pose for any pics. I stayed in the car and watched the throng descend upon the Top 10 ( age has wearied me- waiting for a Henry I guess!) Big thanks to Leisa Erskine & Darienne for hustling & bustling and making sure we got these incredible shots! Leisa was paparazzi supreme so big thanks!More pics to follow- guests have just arrived! See you soon

No comments: