Saturday, July 25, 2009

FORBES - FUN & FRIENDSHIP



I have loved the text updates from Narelle, Tracey & Paris! I actually felt like I was there myself, even in some of the more dramatic moments (beautiful recovery I hear Paris!!) Congratulations to the beautiful Amber Bunt, Brandi McGuire & Paris Burns who performed with aplomb at Forbes in the Under 12 sections. Courtney Hart, who is recovering from pneumonia was unfortunately unable to attend but I know she was cheering on her friends at home ( as was Dr Miss Rikki, in her temporary set up Emergency Ward at "Lucernevale"!) Brandi danced amazingly in all her sections. Amber received 1st in her Classical, Highly Commended in her Jazz, and Merits in her Modern and Demi- Character. Narelle said that the standard was really high and that it was so good to see our girls doing some of their very best performances for the year. Paris was 3rd in her Classical ( and you didn't want to do a Ballet!!!) and 1st in her Contemporary, Demi Character and Modern Solo. Paris also qualified for the Ballet Scholarship and received a remarkable 2nd in the Modern Premiership ( against a very accomplished little girl called Tahlia- My girls tell me you are beautiful so well done.) The stunning Melissa McDonald received 2nd place for her Contemporary! Go Missy! The best thing is that all the dancers have commented on the new friends they have made and the good times they have had! We love hearing that!

No comments: