Thursday, October 18, 2007

GOOD LUCK BALLET EXAM CANDIDATES

We are thinking of Jade Bunt, Ondine Slack-Smith (their first ballet exam and we couldn't be prouder), Olivia Boyle, Amber Bunt, Imogen Slack-Smith, Amelia Rice, Sabine O'Connor, Georgia Peacocke, Jessica Dawes and Erinn Boyle who will do their ballet exam tomorrow. All the hard work has happened now, tomorrow is about enjoying yourself and showing off your efforts. We will be sending you our love and best wishes and are incredibly proud to be your teachers!! We know you will shine tomorrow.......
"DANCING WITH THE FEET IS ONE THING BUT DANCING WITH THE HEART IS ANOTHER."
Girls, dance with your hearts!!UPDATE!!- Exams are over and I am one very proud teacher. Congratulations Girls!! You certainly danced with your hearts and I couldn't be happier with you. Thankyou to the mums- Mrs Lloyd commented on the outstanding standard of grooming and she was right, you couldn't have looked any more beautiful. I could have cried- thankfully nerves kept me from grabbing for the kleenex too many times. Look out for exam pics in next few days. Thankyou to Gail for all that you do to make my life so much easier, The mums for being so fabulous, my sister Sonya for her support (and hairdressing of Immy & Onny), my mum Annie for her unbelievable cooking and support, Miss Leesa and the gorgeous little girls who make it all worthwhile. Wow- that is like an Oscar speech- yes God I thank you too!! Cue the orchestra

No comments: