Sunday, January 29, 2012

BACK TO SCHOOL

I just wanted to pass on my thoughts, love and best wishes to all the Stepping Out kids as they ready themselves for the start of the 2012 School Year. Here at Slack-Smith HQ, we are a hive of activity getting four of our fabulous five ready for another year of LEARNING.
Our Archer starts Kindy tomorrow and we are all very excited but if truth be told, a little daunted. My little boy is entering the next phase and with that comes all matter of feelings.
I also know that Cleo Ferrari is today being dropped off at Loreto & Amelia Simpson ( aka Milsy) is making the trek to St Catherine's. Good Luck Girls and Good Luck Stepping Outers, to quote one of my favourite words of wisdom, "Education is not so much the filling of a pail, as the lighting of a fire."- William Yeats. May you all you be ignited this year and may your light shine bright.
And to our little Archful Dodger, these words "I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship." Set sail little Arch, we love you and we know you will travel well.

No comments: