Today we venture onto stage in what is an exciting step towards the REAL DEAL. Our new students will learn some important lessons in Stagecraft and our other students can brush up on their skills. All in all, there is something about the stage that starts to make it all that more magical. I am very looking forward to seeing how our "vision" materialises and how all our little (and big) star performers dance. Good Luck Everyone! This time next week I have no doubt I will still be tucked up in bed with a very proud, satisfied smile after two huge shows. See you at Wesley for the start of our very big week!
But before I go, a few little reminders;
* Costume Collection Monday classes , Monday 28th December, Studio
* Costume Collection Tuesday classes, Tuesday 30th December, Studio
* Classes on above two days as normal
* Hair & Make Up Demo, Studio Monday & Tuesday from 4pm
* Dress Rehearsals, Wednesday & Thursday, Dubbo Regional Theatre
* SATURDAY, 4th DECEMBER 2 BIG FABULOUS SHOWS, 11am & 5pm!