Saturday, November 13, 2010

CONCERT UPDATE

Hi All,
I had my Tinies this morning and they always put me in a great mood. I got teary watching them rehearse........so beautiful and so much fun! Over the next two weeks, i will be posting copies of notes that will be going out in class to every student. This blog is your back up plan if the notes enter the great big abyss that can exist in our hectic lives....( I know , I know, 5 kids, 2 dogs and a great big mysterious somewhere where all the notes and socks venture to!) So, don't panic, we want everything about Concert to be focused on the fun and excitement! Everything is on here- just scroll through November archives and all your Concert Must Knows are here. Oh and they are also on the noticeboard in the studio. Good Luck in the lead up! We know it's a busy time.

No comments: