Saturday, October 2, 2010

I'M Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Hi All,
Long time no see but what a term we have had! I promise to be a more consistent blogger from now on especially in the lead up to Concert! As you all would know from our newsletters, SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED so where do I start!!!
Yesterday, my littlest girl, EVIE JEAN ANNE SLACK-SMITH turned one month and where has that month gone? It seemed like in the month before her arrival, time had stopped. We waited and waited......anxiously I might add for our latest arrival and then in a flurry of excitement, she was here and time has once again sped up. To say we are all besotted is an understatement...............
Life is good, very good in the Slack-Smith world and likewise, in the Stepping Out world. So be patient please, as I update you on Term 3 and get you ready for Term 4! To give you a summary of events,
*We had Wellington Eisteddfod- brilliant group and solo results!
*I had a baby girl on September 1st.
*I didnt make it to Orange Eisteddfod ( still in hospital) but was filled with pride for all my other babies who did so well with groups and solos thanks to text updates from Miss Emma, Miss Leesa and all the kids & Mums.
*Great news from Bathurst Eisteddfod soloists.
*Dubbo Concert "Hooray for Hollywood" announced.
*Costumes measured for Dubbo Concert- Hope you are all measured?
*Ballet Exam preparations!!
*The Madhatters Ball in Mudgee to aid Dance Unlimited!
*Stepping Out dances at the launch of the Dream Festival!
So now to do justice to all these fab events- updating now!! Oh hang on, I can hear a rebel yell from the bedroom, Little Miss Evie is stirring- funny that, there is also a commotion coming from the loungeroom-Yes Cale & Archer! I am so missing my two nannies Immy & Onny who are holidaying with Nanny & Poppy at Nelson Bay! Stay tuned, exciting updates from Stepping Out coming soon and lots of pics. I have missed you!!!

No comments: