Saturday, October 2, 2010

Eisteddfod Group Results


Outstanding results were enjoyed at both Wellington & Orange Eisteddfods. I was witness to the wonder at Wellington Eisteddfod and heard that the kids were even better at Orange ( despite the weather!! Oh Dorothy there is no place like home- or hospital!!) Congratulations to all involved, my fellow teachers, Miss Emma & Miss Leesa ( her team of Rachel, Stef & Co), Miss Jacinta and of course our fabulous students and tehir families. I was very sad I couldn't celebrate our last Eisteddfod for the year and my birthday ( and Melissa's & Brandi's) at Orange but so thrilled to hear you were such fantastic ambassadors for Stepping Out on and off the stage. Well done. I will search the recesses of my mind and mobile for the results.
WELLINGTON
Highly Commended- Under 10s Contemporary, Open Modern, 14 years Jazz,14 years Contemporary, 12 yrs Tap, Open Tap
2nd- Open Hip Hop, 14 years Modern
3rd- 12 yrs Jazz, 12 yrs Modern, 14 yrs Contemporary
ORANGE
Highly Commended- 10 years Modern, 12 yrs Jazz, 12yrs Modern, 14 yrs Modern
Very Highly Commended- 14yrs Modern
2nd- 14 yrs Contemporary
3rd- 14 yrs Contemporary
2nd- Open Hip Hop
1st- Open Contemporary
The solo results were outstanding from both Eisteddfods as well as Bathurst with Stepping Out soloists receiving brilliant results, continued improvement and good times. There are far too many amazing results for me to remember but well done to you all. I will compile them when i see you all back after holidays. Please forgive my baby brain.

No comments: