Dear Performance Students,
This note is to remind you of important dates coming up on our Performance calendar.
* 3rd March- Gulgong entries close for all soloists and duo entries. Please ensure that you have an entry form and it is sent by this date. There are photocopies of entry forms at the studio. Ask Miss Emma, Gail or Miss Rikki.
* 7th March- PERFORMANCE WORKSHOP AT STUDIO
A comprehensive note explaining timetable for this day and costuming requirements will be available early next week. Please leave this date free so that all routines and groups can be decided upon.
* 11th & 12th March- COSTUME MEASUREMENTS
A note will be available early next week explaining costuming for all groups. On the 11th & 12th March, measurements will be taken between the hours of 4 and 7pm at 1A St Georges Terrace. Students can choose a time and date that is convenient but ALL costumes must be measured on either of these two days to ensure costumes are ready for collection for Eisteddfod Dress Rehearsal. A DEPOSIT OF $30 PER COSTUME WILL ALSO NEED TO BE PAID.
* Gulgong Eisteddfod Committee has indicated that Group Day will be held on Sunday, May 2nd.
* Performance classes are going extremely well and we are very excited by the students and their enthusiasm. We just know that this is going to be a fun and successful Eisteddfod season.
Thankyou for your co-operation