Wednesday, October 21, 2009

WELCOME BACK -TERM 4 HERE WE COME




Here are some of my darlings from Future Stars Classes! They certainly ensure entertainment for me every week with their wonderful insights and delightful ways. We started our Concert Dance on Tuesday and they are doing so well that I even misted over. Concert Time is certainly the best time of the year and Miss Emma and I have had an absolute ball getting stuck into all our routines and concepts this week! Well Done to everyone........you are already looking AMAZING! Many a magic moment to come. Have a great term of dancing and stay tuned to the blog- it becomes like my agony aunt in the lead up to Concert. All the thrills and spills will be coming your way! And, hey, how great is this weather and Daylight savings! I feel so motivated!!

No comments: