Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Holiday Happenings

Hey all,
Holidays are hurtling past us! Miss Emma has been entertaining me with tales from her Dance Workshop in Sydney. She has also been at Sydney Dance Company every night doing class. She is exhausted & sore but......so inspired! Spoke To Miss Rachel last night who is also feeling it on every level! I have been doing quite a few privates and look forward to seeing all of our lovelies on stage at Gulgong in but a few weeks ( tick, tock, tick, tock!!) Which reminds me- I really need to get all that music done!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR 12yrs & 14yrs MODERN TEAM!! I have text and emailed everyone ( but not all of you have replied.) REHEARSAL TOMORROW THURSDAY, 23rd April 10-30-12noon for 12yrs, 12- 1.30pm for 14 yrs. I look forward to seeing you all there. PRIVATE LESSONS ARE ALMOST BOOKED OUT FOR HOLIDAY PERIOD! If you want a private please make sure that you contact me to arrange a suitable time. We are looking at holding rehearsals Monday as well. You will be notified! Miss Emma will be back by then.
KEEP VOTING FOR CHARLES!! You know what to do! Let's get him crowned this Sunday night! ( I love you too Talia!)I think Charles and Talia will be Top 2 for sure!
NOW AS FOR MISS LEESA'S BABY, NO ARRIVAL AS OF 20 mins ago to report! Do you really think I would withhold this very important announcement! Trustme, when I know, you will know. Miss Leesa is well and really excited! She can't wait! Nothing like those last few weeks of anticipation is there??
HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Classes back next Monday, 27th April!

No comments: