Saturday, February 14, 2009

SO WE KNOW HIS BROTHER CAN DANCE SO LET'S MAKE SURE WE VOTE!!!

The wonderful Anthony Bartley was fortunate enough to be in the studio audience on Friday night lending his brotherly support to big bro Charlie Bartley as he made his TOP 20 SYTYCD Debut! Anthony assures me that his handsome face will also be seen on our TVS so make sure you keep a look out for him! As you marvel at Charlie's dancing don't forget to also grab for your phones and sms or ring in your vote for this super talented Dubbo Boy! So people, Sunday night 7.30pm, tune in for a great night of dancing! I can't wait to hear all about it from Anthony (but I can't believe you didn't say Hi to Jason for me.) Anyway, I will get Anthony to send us a pic so you remember who you have to vote for! It is so exciting! Also don't forget the E Man from Orange!

No comments: