Saturday, February 14, 2009

2009 starts with a BANG

I have been flat out 'Stepping out" into the new year at the FACTORY! I have neglected the blog but am back with new found enthusiasm and many tales to tell. We have had a phenomenal start to 2009 and I am just loving the students and the brilliant atmosphere alive at the studio! I am home from a big day at the studio working with the soloists today! I spend a big day there Saturday but am so impressed with the enthusiasm and obvious rehearsal that is happening! You were all fantastic today and my soloists during the week have also proved a most lovely and inspiring means to spend my time.
We have had three lovelies commence pointe work this year! Go Paris, Courtney & Brandi! Well done girls! I still remember the excitement of getting my first pair and I am so proud and honoured to be sharing this special moment in your dancing with you!
We have welcomed many and I mean many new faces and it has been awesome! So nice to meet you all! I am so loving teaching you all and I know Miss Emma is loving you all too. Miss Leesa is missing us madly as we are missing her! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS LEESA!Our 2009 group routines are off to a fantastic start and Miss Leesa is coming on board to aid in our vision! Gulgong Eisteddfod entries close 11th March! For all info and syllabus and entry form go to www.gulgong.net.
Dubbo Syllabus is now available from Totally Music in Whylandra St!

No comments: