Sunday, January 27, 2008

OUCH!

I hope everyone who attended the USA Workshop finds solace in the fact that I can barely move. (so I can imagine how you guys are feeling!!) Simple acts are suddenly unbearable. I can't bend, turn or sit and walking is a painstaking process of wincing as each leg hits the floor.(like a saddlesore cowboy in too tight pants!) I wonder how I will wake up?? Will I wake up??
That aside, CONGRATULATIONS!! What a mighty effort was made by all participants?? You have inspired us so much with your energy, enthusiasm and determination (to push past the pain barrier and try your hardest!!) You certainly worked the hardest we have ever seen you and so it gives us great hope for the wonderful times ahead. We are confident with you on our team!! THANKYOU!! Sure, it hurts but in the words of a well known ditty, "BABY, HURTS SO GOOD." Next Disney rehearsal Saturday 16th Feb, 11am-1pm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yer im feelin ya lol