DRESS REHEARSAL / CONCERT DAY ORGANISATION
DRESS REHEARSALS- FRIDAY, 13th December- STUDENTS IN THE FIRST HALF OF THE SHOW NEED TO BE AT THE THEATRE BY 3.45 dressed in costume and ready to perform. All Future Star Classes will be dismissed at 5.15pm. All other students in the first half will be dismissed at 6pm. Students will wait in theatre auditorium unless they have costume changes where they will be permitted to access dressing rooms.
Students appearing in the second half of the show will need to be at the theatre, fully dressed and ready to go at 6pm. Students appearing in the second half will be dismissed from theatre at 8.30pm. They will be sat in theatre auditorium whilst they are waiting but if they have costume changes they will be permitted to access dressing rooms.
· Entry to Dress Rehearsals is via Carrington Ave entrance. Students are to be taken to back glass door ( stage door.) Please ensure that you are dressed and ready to commence rehearsals at your nominated time. This will be a full dress rehearsal in running order.
· Students are to have their names marked off on their class roll as a sign in for rehearsal. Performers and Parents are NOT permitted in the foyer area of the Theatre. REHEARSALS ARE CLOSED. ( Parents, friends etc are NOT permitted backstage, stage area or within the theatre auditorium.) Parents may wait in dressing room areas to assist with costume changes. Parents of young performers are welcome to stay in the Dressing Rooms Area. Students are fully supervised in theatre.
· Students are to wait to be called for each rehearsal. They will be dismissed from stage or auditorium at close of their rehearsal.
· Students with changes for rehearsals are asked to be prompt. This is a good rehearsal for the actual day as there are a few quick changes needed.
· No food or drink in the theatre auditorium during rehearsals. Young students should not be eating and drinking while in costume. Please ensure that all students have a water bottle that is labelled with their name.
· Dressing Rooms are to be left tidy.
· Students must sign out before leaving the premises.
CONCERT DAY 11am Show & 5pm show
· An Order of Appearance is on the reverse side. Please be aware that parents are required to change students if they are involved in more than one routine or make own arrangements to have another parent dress and change your child.
· Students appearing in the first half are asked to be at the venue by 10.15am (11am show) & 4.15pm (5pm show)fully dressed, with hair & make up done for first routine. Please enter through back stage entrance ( Carrington Ave), locate your name ( in class rolls- as per order of appearance) and mark your name off.
· Students appearing in the second half only are asked to be at the venue by 12noon (11am show ) & 6.00pm (5pm show)and follow same instructions as set out above. If students are watching the concert they need to report backstage for 2nd half ( if that is when their item is) at the times given.
· Parents leaving auditorium to dress performers throughout performance will be granted Back of House access through a door located near Door 1. ( foyer area past toilets) We ask that you exit the auditorium from Door 2 and 3 only to gain access to this door to back stage. Exiting from these doors will ensure minimum disruption to performers and patrons. Please acquaint yourself with this door before the performance commences. Likewise, students will need to follow same procedure if leaving auditorium to go backstage for a performance or change of costume.
· No one is allowed to sit in the aisles or on the steps under any circumstances (WH & S).
· Mobile phones must be turned off during the performances.
· Students who have tickets to watch are permitted to leave backstage area after they have performed. All students must sign out on class roll and Students under 12 years of age must be collected from backstage area /dressing rooms by a parent or guardian.
· ALL students will be reappearing in the Finale’ but it is at discretion of parents for young students if they stay for 11am show or if they return home for a rest. Students will be notified via a voice over when it is time to return backstage for FINALE’. The 2013 Presentation will follow the 5pm Performance. We would really like to acknowledge all students and have them present for Presentation.
· Refreshments will be served in the bar area.
· Classes for 2013 will cease on Sunday, 15th December. We thank you for the tremendous support and enthusiasm shown by all students and their families throughout 2013 and we look forward to celebrating this in our production. 2014 Enrolment Information will be sent out in January and our 2014 Enrolment Day will be held on Friday, January 24th 4-7pm at our studio Unit 7/74 Mountbatten Drive. Private Tuition for Eisteddfods will commence in early January 2014- Please register your interest with Miss Rikki on 041 336 1724.
· GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU SHINE!
2013 ORDER OF APPEARANCE
1. OPENING- I HOPE I GET IT 12years, 14 years, Senior Performance
2 CINDERELLA- Primary Ballet plus Brinley Catto
33. ELF THE MUSICAL- Future Stars Saturday 9.30 class with Molly Nelson, Ondine Slack-Smith, Paris Burns, Imogen Slack-Smith
44. CHARLIE BROWN- Junior Tap with Brandi McGuire
5.5. PETER PAN- Future Stars Saturday 10.15 with Paris Burns & Imogen Slack-Smith
6. WHEN I GROW UP- Senior Jazz
7.7. CAROUSEL- Junior Modern
88. AMBER BUNT 2012 SCHOLARSHIP WINNER
9.9. LION KING- Monday Tiny Tots with Melissa McDonald & Imogen Slack-Smith
110. LION KING- Intermediate Contemporary
111. MARY POPPINS- Junior Jazz with Melissa McDonald
112. BEAUTY & THE BEAST – Grade 2 Ballet with Madeline Gibson
113. GHOST- Senior Ballet
114. ROCK OF AGES- Junior Hip Hop
115. HAIRSPRAY- 12 years Jazz
116. BLUES BROTHERS- Boys Class with Brandi McGuire
117. CATS- Grade 5 Ballet
118. CENTRESTAGE- Pointe
119. BORN TO HAND JIVE- Senior Jazz
220. GREASE- Junior Performance
221. FOOTLOOSE- Senior Tap
222. THE WIZ- Intermediate Tap / COURTNEY HART SOLO
223. GOODBYE YELLOW BRICK ROAD- 12 years Performance
224. I’VE GOT RHYTHM - Senior Hip Hop
225. PARIS BURNS
226. FAME- 14 years Jazz
227. BRING IT ON THE MUSICAL- 10 years Jazz featuring Amber Bunt
228. BRING IT ON- Senior Entertainment
229. ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW- Intermediate Hip Hop
330. LULLABY OF BROADWAY- Senior Modern
331. LEGALLY BLONDE- 12 years Performance
332. 2013 SLIDESHOW
333. FINALE’- ALL STUDENTS