Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A FEW QUESTIONS THAT AROSE YESTERDAY.....

Hi Everyone,
Monday's classes were handed their Concert Guide yesterday with important information about Rehearsals ( Stage & Dress) as well as Hair & Make Up.
I APOLOGISE AS IT HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION THAT JUNIOR JAZZ WAS OMITTED FROM THE LIST FOR DRESS REHEARSAL. JUNIOR JAZZ "Walk Like an Egyptian" will be in the first half ( so 4pm start on Wednesday 30th Nov)but closer to Dress Rehearsals you will be given a program of events.
I have no excuse other than a massive six hours typing up notes and working out programs and a somewhat brain deficiency caused by the commotion of the Slack-Smith kids in the background.
A note correcting this will be given to Junior Jazz next week. ( and can I add, WOW, how amazing is this group?? Miss Emma is doing a brilliant job with them. Energy & Enthusiasm Plus.)
The other concern was for those students who had hair changes. Exhale ladies. It will be ok. We are all there to help ( and there are quite a few experienced mums there). YOU CAN DO IT. Don't get too worried about it especially the curls ( though hair pieces are fabulous! I haven't curled my girls hair in years. I just clip on their flowing locks and away we go) But if you don't want to go to that expense, rags, foam rollers or heated are ideal. If you need to get your daughter's hair out and then up, I really suggest you start with two braids as this keeps the hair staying put all day and all night. I will post some pics for you of the various hair to help.

No comments: