Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHOENIX!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY LEESA! Miss Leesa got the most beautiful Mother's Day gift last night! She received the gift of Motherhood when her precious little man arrived into the world. WELCOME PHOENIX ERWIN CHASELING! I got a phone call from Leesa this morning at 2.29am ( i was zonked out from Gulgong) but have cried and listened to her message about 4 times already. I am hanging out for a picture and of course a meeting with the little man himself! Phoenix ( how cool is his name? He will be a performer for sure) is 9"4 (4.2kgs) and 56 cms long so he is a big boy!Congratulations To Grandma Gail too! I got a phonecall at 6.30am yesterday to let me know that Leesa was going into hospital. So, along with Gulgong nerves and excitement, I was beside myself all day waiting for news! As for Gulgong, GROUP DAY was amazing! Well Done! I will post news of the day when I recover from what has been a very big week! Oh and hey, am I not a prophet, did I not predict that STEPPING OUT would have a very big weekend in more ways than one!
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL OUR DANCING MUMS TOO!

No comments: