Monday, December 15, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS FORBES & ORANGE

Wow! We are all exhausted but just had to pass on my congratulations to yet another wonderful production by Stepping Out kids yesterday! We were blown away and I even got to watch everything on the monitor! ( I cried and my "A New Day Has Come" girls- you made me weep!!) Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou everyone for so many magical moments! Just loved it all! "Candle in the Wind" was sublime and all of our Tiny Tots- you are so special!The Forbes students just shone- you guys so deserve to be seen on that amazing stage as you are such classy performers! It was especially gratifying to watch Miss Emma and Miss Jacinta watching you! They were so proud and rightfully so!Miss Leesa and Miss Rachel are very impressed with their Orange students who in such little time have achieved so much! It is so fantastic for me because I saw you last year and now this year, you have just leapt again into new brilliance!We are so blessed to have so many wonderful families encouraging and supporting our students. You are also very appreciated! There was alot of love in that building yesterday! Big thanks to everyone who travelled from Dubbo and Forbes! I love having you all together and as our finale said "We're All in This Together."

No comments: